When we did our rebranding a couple of years ago, our Director Caralee Fontenele put a lot of thought into shaping the brand of the firm so that it was in line with the values, mission and philosophy of the firm.
We now have a branding identity that is aligned to what is most important to us. Our logo is a large diamond with smaller diamonds around it. It then has three important words circling the diamonds. Here is our branding and values explained through our logo design:
WHAT DIAMONDS REPRESENT AT COLLECTIVE FAMILY LAW GROUP
- To us the diamond represents strength, this is an important factor in what we do for our clients as family lawyers. When clients are facing tough family law issues we are on their side and provide them with strength, stability and support. Guiding them through what is very foreign and helping them to gain strength themselves so that they can fight for what is right for them and their children.
- The large central diamond represents our client. Diamonds are treasured and that is how we feel about our clients. The smaller diamonds around the large diamond, represents the support, legal advice and strategy = that we provide to our clients through our skilled legal professionals and our resources.
- The clarity of a diamond is an important factor and we feel that offering client’s clarity in our advice is essential. When someone is facing family law issues they deserve to have the process and legal points clarified so that they can make positive decisions moving forward.
- Diamonds start out rough, they are only made bright and shiny when they are cut. When our clients come to us they are going through a rough stage of their life, often it is the toughest time that a client has faced in their life. It is our focus to finalise their matter at the earliest time possible so that they can get their shine back and be able to more forward positively with their lives.
- There are many facets to a diamond, just as there is to the complications of relationships, family and family law. We have all these facets covered and there is no issues that is too big or too small for us to deal with. It may seem complex to our client but our highly skilled team is ready to deal with any facet that presents.
- Diamonds also represent quality and offering quality service is highly important to our team. Quality service is what our clients can expect from any team members at Collective Family Law Group.
THE MEANING OF THE WORDS AROUND THE DIAMONDS
As part of our corporate identity we have incorporated three words beginning with the letter ‘C’. These 3 words are very important to our firm and our clients.
Clarity – We ensure that our clients have clarity after they have been to our firm for family law advice whether that is for a free initial consultation or an ongoing matter. It is so important that clients or potential clients know all the options moving forward, what is happening during their matter and what the end goals are that we are trying to achieve for them.
Certainty – When a client is going through the family law process they are faced with a lot of uncertainty and that is one of the most frightening components of facing divorce and separation. Our focus is to provide our clients with certainty as much as we possibly can. Certainty on our advice, what outcomes are achievable and what outcomes are not achievable and certainty that they will soon be able to move on to their new best life.
Compassion – When you come to Collective Family Law Group, no matter what the issues are, we do not judge and we treat our clients and their families with the compassion that they deserve. We are a team of family lawyers that genuinely care about our client’s outcomes.