Collective Family Law Group missions are to offer legal service that focuses on clients by providing care, passion, and sympathy to the situation and circumstances.
Matters relating to divorce or separation is often combined with stress and mixed emotions. Sensitive and sentimental matters involving family, relationships, children, a home and love are negotiated during this time. The team at Collective Family Law Group understands the circumstances our clients are going through and ensures to provide legal advice and represent by taking into consideration the necessary requirements.
Since 2006 and continuing, we have successfully built a high reputation for performance and results throughout Queensland. Our team work their hardest for their clients and ensure that your situation is considered. We preach 5 main principles:
- Integrity: We work with clients, honestly and sincerely. When we say we will do something, we will do it; when we say we cannot or will not do something, then we will not do it.
- Excellence: We are satisfied with nothing less than the very best in everything we do. We believe that our clients deserve excellence.
- Innovation: We embrace the use of the best technology that is available to legal practice to help us run our business and improve the quality of service we provide our clients.
- Respect: We treat our team, clients, opposing solicitors, self-representatives, Court staff and the Court as with respect and understanding. We do not tolerate abusive or disrespectful treatment. Ruthlessness, callousness, and arrogance are not a part of the culture at Collective Family Law Group.
- Communication: We have an obligation to communicate with our clients, the other side and the Court. We take the time to talk and communicate as well as to listen.
Collective Family Law Group specialise in all simple and complex matters relating to all areas of family law. We put our work first and ensure all our clients obtain the best legal advice we can offer by ensuring that you completely understand your position and legal rights.
Call our office today to arrange an appointment with one of our team members on (07) 5574 0971.