During your Family Law matter, it is very important to watch what you say and when, so you do need to be careful that you don’t make the separation more complicated than it needs to be.
Saying things like the following, need to be avoided in order to create an amicable resolution:
- Sharing details about your new life with your ex;
- Go and get legal advice before you make promises;
- Be business-like with your ex-professional and polite;
- Be open, what do you want?
- Show & Tell;
- Don’t make empty threats;
- Don’t make promises.
If you would like to arrange an Initial Consultation with Caralee to discuss in the depth of the above, click the link below: