Today on the podcast, Caralee Fontenele answers a list of frequently asked questions she often receives in initial consultations at Collective Family Law.
Navigating the family law process can be intimidating due to unfamiliar terminology and the overall complexity of the legal process. However, rest assured, we understand the overwhelming feelings this might invoke. At Collective Family Law, our top priority is to ensure that you gain clarity and understanding about your options for your family law matter. We won’t stop explaining until everything makes perfect sense to you.
This podcast aims to equip you with basic family law answers to the most frequently asked questions. This will allow you to focus on the specific queries related to your situation during your consultation.
Caralee will provide clear answers to the following questions:
- What does ‘divorce’ entail?
- What is a ‘Parenting Order’?
- How does the court determine a ‘Property Settlement’?
- Are there any time constraints involved in these proceedings?
- Is it necessary to formalise my ‘Property Settlement’?
- What qualifies as a ‘de-facto relationship’ under Australian law?
- Will my ex-partner be entitled to half of my property?
Caralee provides succinct responses to these common questions, often raised in consultations with Collective Family Law. She is one of the best family lawyers on the Gold Coast, and her guidance in these matters can be invaluable.
Interested in meeting with Caralee herself? You can arrange a meeting, either virtually via Zoom or in person. To arrange your free initial consultation, click here or call us on 5574 0971.
CONNECT WITH COLLECTIVE FAMILY LAW:
Facebook: Collective Family Law Group
LinkedIn: Collective Family Law Group